In a society that can be critical of men, we offer a place where men can be honest and grow in maturity, to become "the men God made and the world needs." Our ministry to men is widespread through functions such as Life Night, Small Groups, bible study, and occasional outings:
- Men's Bible Study: Saturdays at 7:45 am, currently studying the book of Genesis. All ages welcome. Coffee and pastries provided!
Please check our calendar for more details.
- Women's Bible Study: Available Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings on various topics of interest.
- Moms inC*: Offering mentoring, support, and fellowship for mothers on select Wednesdays each month.
- Mommy and Me Open Gym: Moms and their kids come together for free play and fellowship on select Wednesdays each month.
- Women's Retreat: An annual event featuring a weekend filled with fun, fellowship, and worship. This year, it will be held at Tuscarora Inn from February 22-24, 2019.
Join us, or contact us for more information.
Groups typically meet a couple times a month in a member's home. They're a perfect way to make new friends and apply your faith. Groups are closed to ensure confidentiality and consistency, but openings routinely pop up, so please let us know if you're interested!
Pastor Andrew oversees these groups, and he's always ready to explore some options with you.