What We Believe
Leading individuals, through relationships, to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Valley View Chapel exists to advance Christ’s Kingdom through loving, Spirit-led relationships that glorify God by evangelizing the lost, edifying and equipping the believer, and empowering disciples for service.
2. God's Word is our source for truth and guidance.
3. All that we do is permeated by a spirit of worship.
4. We commit ourselves to nurturing relationships in our families, small groups and our church as a whole.
5. We realize all we have belongs to God.
6. We intentionally join God in His pursuit of those that do not Know Him.
7. We use our particular giftedness to be salt and light in our culture and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
God's blessings have been abundant and exciting. But these all pale in comparison to the lives God has changed through His work in VVC! Many people have begun an eternal life-giving relationship with Jesus Christ; many have grown in Him through challenges and trials; and many have grown to be a family, which you are invited to join.
Valley View Chapel (VVC) began in 1977 as a church plant from Long Hill Chapel in Chatham, NJ. VVC began at the Old Farmers Road School here in Long Valley, and then purchased our current site in 1980. This was a major step of faith for a small congregation. The church quickly grew and needed to add a second service and a classroom wing, which was built. Since then, we have added on a Family Life Center.