At Valley View, we provide opportunities for men to connect and grow in faith with other guys.
- Men's Bible Study: Study through and discuss a book of the Bible or a relevant topic. This is a great way to grow in your knowledge and understanding of God's Word! Our current Men's Bible Study meets at VVC on Saturdays at 8:30 a.m.
- Men's Events: We hold a variety of events over the course of the year. Build stronger friendships through activities such as paintball, camping, skeet shooting, and "Man Night" cookouts.
Ladies, are you looking for chances to build deep and meaningful relationships with other women in your community? Valley View enjoys a vibrant women's ministry! Consider some of these great options:
- Women's Bible Study: Meet other women and grow together in your knowledge and understanding of God's Word! Regularly offered on Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Mommy & Me: For moms and children four and under (dads, grandparents, and nannies are welcome as well). A fun-filled open gym for our youngest friends while moms enjoy coffee and conversation! Thursdays from 9:30-11:00 a.m.
- Single Women's Group: A chance for single ladies to meet up and enjoy each other's company.
- Women's Retreat: An annual weekend event filled with fun, fellowship, and worship. Deepen your friendships and your faith.
Attending a new church can be intimidating! So many new and unfamiliar faces. This is where our small groups come in. Just like they sound, these are smaller groups within our larger church community that give folks a chance to build intimacy with other believers. Typically, these groups meet once or twice a month at someone's home. Each group sets its own agenda, which might include activities such as socializing, praying together, working through a Bible study, and serving the community together, just to name a few. If you're interested, we can help you join an already-existing group or perhaps even to start a new one with people of similar interests!
In almost any church on a Sunday, you'll hear music. It's a powerful way of integrating belief and emotion. We don't merely talk about Jesus at Valley View, we enjoy being with Him. That makes us want to sing! We sing about Him, sing to Him, and in some ways, even sense His singing over us (Zephaniah 3:17). Worship means to give God what He's worth. We can't possibly come close to estimating His worth, but we know He's certainly worth more than our words. He's our all-in-all. Songs, art, and other expressions that connect to the deepest part of us are what we want to bring God. And that is why we sing!
If you love Jesus and enjoy using your artistic talents to worship God, we welcome you to worship with us and explore ways to serve and exemplify worship during our gatherings. You can get involved in our Sunday worship band, but there are other opportunities as well! Serve God through a nursing home choir, a children's puppet performance, operating our A/V system, and more. Reach out to Pastor Andrew if you want to learn more.